Hi! Welcome to Angry Cat Productions. If you have any questions about any of my posts, comment, and I'll do my best to help in a timely fashion (usually quite quickly.) If you have any other questions, feel free to comment on whatever post you want, and I'll take a stab at helping you out. And if something on this site helps you solve your problems, please let me know in a comment. Because like the rest of the world, I like warm fuzzy feelings. Enjoy!

Angry Cat Productions
Ltd.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

ShinyStat rocks!

After checking out my new counter, I have decided that it's pretty awesome. Really easy to navigate, lots of information...it's great. So I definitely reccomend ShinyStat - here's the shameless plug. Check out http://www.shinystat.com/en/, their basic counter (what I'm using) is free, you have LOTS of options, and it's easy to do. And no, they're not paying me to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
<< Home