Hi! Welcome to Angry Cat Productions. If you have any questions about any of my posts, comment, and I'll do my best to help in a timely fashion (usually quite quickly.) If you have any other questions, feel free to comment on whatever post you want, and I'll take a stab at helping you out. And if something on this site helps you solve your problems, please let me know in a comment. Because like the rest of the world, I like warm fuzzy feelings. Enjoy!

Angry Cat Productions
Ltd.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Almost perfect...

A couple things:
First, I added a new, better counter. It's pretty sweet, and I like it a lot.
Second, as an indirect result of adding said counter, I was inspired to try to get the design looking better. So I attacked the last major glare spot: the comments section. It's a pain to work with for various reasons but now comments look 150% better than they did (they were quite an eyesore previously), and there are a couple other tweaks that make me happy. So, a more perfect blog now greets your eyes. Now, leave some comments and look at them, and bask in the wonderfulness that is CSS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
<< Home