Hi! Welcome to Angry Cat Productions. If you have any questions about any of my posts, comment, and I'll do my best to help in a timely fashion (usually quite quickly.) If you have any other questions, feel free to comment on whatever post you want, and I'll take a stab at helping you out. And if something on this site helps you solve your problems, please let me know in a comment. Because like the rest of the world, I like warm fuzzy feelings. Enjoy!

Angry Cat Productions
Ltd.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sorry about that...

I got onto my site today and noticed a popup from some ilead.itrack website. As I was reasonably sure there was no spyware on the compy I was viewing it on, so I investigated. Turns out one of my counters, from webstats4u, was causing it. So I now have one less counter, and a lot less popups. Sorry to any viewers that experienced popups - for future reference, there should be NO popups on this site, so let me know if you notice one. Thanks,
Randy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
<< Home