Hi! Welcome to Angry Cat Productions. If you have any questions about any of my posts, comment, and I'll do my best to help in a timely fashion (usually quite quickly.) If you have any other questions, feel free to comment on whatever post you want, and I'll take a stab at helping you out. And if something on this site helps you solve your problems, please let me know in a comment. Because like the rest of the world, I like warm fuzzy feelings. Enjoy!

Angry Cat Productions
Ltd.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Just my luck...


Great.
I finally get Mod points on /., and so I get all excited and click the link to see how I'm supposed to work this thing, and I get:
The moderation system for Slashdot is currently down.

Just my luck. Sure hope they hold them over for me or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
<< Home