Hi! Welcome to Angry Cat Productions. If you have any questions about any of my posts, comment, and I'll do my best to help in a timely fashion (usually quite quickly.) If you have any other questions, feel free to comment on whatever post you want, and I'll take a stab at helping you out. And if something on this site helps you solve your problems, please let me know in a comment. Because like the rest of the world, I like warm fuzzy feelings. Enjoy!

Angry Cat Productions
Ltd.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Redesign almost there...

Well, Phase I of the redesign (defined as "getting it looking pretty, original, and pretty much all my own stuff") is that much closer (and that's pretty close) to finished. I finally got it centered on both Firefox and IE, many thanks to Alexander Shabuniewicz for his trick on the Diary template for CSS Zen Garden.
Also, some minor (and not-so-minor) bugfixes - for example, the font size I set wasn't doing anything. Fixed that, if it's too small, you can hit Ctrl with the plus and minus keys to change the font size.
I was also very nervous, as somehow all my sidebar disappeared, and rendered my template unusable. Thanks to Google's Cache, however, a crisis was averted, and I now have a backup of this template on my computer. So enjoy, and post any thoughts.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, Randy! Interesting as always. The site's looking good, too. Good luck with the ongoing redesign.

    tgb

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 15, 2006 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment
<< Home