Hi! Welcome to Angry Cat Productions. If you have any questions about any of my posts, comment, and I'll do my best to help in a timely fashion (usually quite quickly.) If you have any other questions, feel free to comment on whatever post you want, and I'll take a stab at helping you out. And if something on this site helps you solve your problems, please let me know in a comment. Because like the rest of the world, I like warm fuzzy feelings. Enjoy!

Angry Cat Productions
Ltd.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I'm tired, I think I'm going to go program now.

I was going to write about trying to map Documents and Settings and Program Files to my D:\ drive, but I realized that I'm not in a posting mood, and the last two posts were excruciatingly boring. So, good night. I'm gonna go hack at some code.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
<< Home