Hi! Welcome to Angry Cat Productions. If you have any questions about any of my posts, comment, and I'll do my best to help in a timely fashion (usually quite quickly.) If you have any other questions, feel free to comment on whatever post you want, and I'll take a stab at helping you out. And if something on this site helps you solve your problems, please let me know in a comment. Because like the rest of the world, I like warm fuzzy feelings. Enjoy!

Angry Cat Productions
Ltd.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hello, World!

Being a programmer, I have to start everything with a "Hello, World!" It's just gotta be that way. So now that I've gotten that out of the way, I can get started. What I'll be doing here is posting movie reviews, what I've gotten out of my daily Bible readings, and of course things from my normal life that I deem worthy for the blog. Read my profile for a little more detail. What's with the title you ask? Well, I am totally a cat person, and my favorite cat is moody, and will quite often try to swipe my head off. So I decided to name the blog after my wonderful kitty. The "limited" thing is just 'cause it sounds so much more exciting that way. I'd say that's about enough for my first post. I should get back to my programming. Signing off,
Randy

1 Comments:

Post a Comment
<< Home